Kindly note -this policy is only applicable for the order in which fotokart's third party shipping service is being used by seller
- What is the cost of shipping?
- As per our delivery partner, they charge Dead Weight or Volumetric Weight, whichever is higher.
Volumetric Weight = Length x Breadth x Height (cm) ÷ 4000
- When can you expect the order to reach you?
- For Domestic Orders, it takes about 5-10 days to reach you (if situations are normal).
If you have placed an order with multiple items, please note that your items may arrive in multiple shipments. The estimated delivery times are indicative, and, on some occasions, there might be some unavoidable delays beyond our control. We will keep you informed in case of any delays.
- What if your order dispatch is delayed?
- Fotokart will try the best to get your products to you within the estimated delivery times. If the package has not reached you by the expected delivery date, please write to us at Fotokart and we will try our best to resolve your issues.
- After order shipment how can you track your order?
- Once your order is dispatched, you will receive an email/ message with the details of the tracking number and the courier company that is processing your order.
You can track the status of your package 24 hours after your order is dispatched from our warehouse.
- Return Shipment
- To return your product, you should send a mail to us within 2 days or 48 hours of receiving your product at Fotokart You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item. Shipping costs are non-refundable. If you receive a refund, the cost of return shipping will be deducted from your refund.
- How are returns processed?
- Once you request to return a product via email at email@example.com , along with the proper pictures of the item which ensures that the product is in the same state as delivered, tags, packaging and invoice all in place, a pick up is organized for the item. Our courier partners will come to pick up the item within 2-3 business days after your return request has been received. This item is then brought back to our sellers where it is checked by them. Once the product passes the quality control, a refund is initiated.
Depending on where you live, the time it may take for your exchanged product to reach you, may vary.
We don’t guarantee that we will receive your returned item.
- How will the payment reach the sellers and customers account?
- OUR PAYMENT GATEWAY & DELIVERY PARTNER 's ROLE WILL COME INTO PLAY IN THIS CASE.
ON PRE-PAID ORDERS: Once the payment is done by our customer, it takes around T+5 business days to reach our account.
When the product reaches the customer, the customer has 2 days or 48 hours after the product is received to return the product. If there is a return of product, the product will reach the seller. And the money will be refunded to the customer (excluding the delivery and reverse pick up charge, after quality check & T&C apply.) It will take around T+5 business days to show the amount in the customer's account after we initiate the payment.
If there is no return, then Day 1 will be counted as the day when the customer receives the product. After the 2 days or 48 hours return period is over, we will initiate the payment to our sellers account. It will It will take around T+5 business days to show the amount in the seller's account after we initiate the payment.
ON CASH ON DELIVERY ORDERS (CODs): When the customer receives the product, our delivery partner will collect the payment. Delivery partner takes MINIMUM 14 business days to transfer the amount to our account.
If there is a return, we will initiate the payment to the customer's account ONLY AFTER WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FROM OUR DELIVERY PARTNER. After we initiate the payment, it will take around T+5 business days to show the amount in the customer's account.
If there is no return, then we will initiate the payment to the seller's account ONLY AFTER WE RECEIVE THE PAYMENT FROM OUR DELIVERY PARTNER. After we initiate the payment, it will take around T+5 business days to show the amount in the seller's account.
- What shall sellers and customers do to be eligible for returns and refunds?
- FOR SELLERS: It is advisable that while packaging the product for delivery, you should make a complete/ detailed video of the same along with the Invoice. Also, take good pictures of the same.
FOR CUSTOMERS: It is advisable that while unpacking the product, make a complete/ detailed video of the same as well as the invoice. Also, take clear pictures of the package, product, invoice, etc.
When there is a return of product Fotokart will need the detailed video link (uploaded in any other video platform) and pictures by both customers and sellers to be able to decide the refund and the party to be refunded.
Failing to make a video and taking pictures will be the sole responsibility of the sellers and customers. And both/ either parties will not be eligible for refund (as per the situation.)
It is also advisable for the sellers and customers to keep the video and pictures with them until the entire return and refund process is completely resolved.
SELLERS ARE REQUESTED TO GET A THIRD PARTY INSURANCE FOR THEIR IN-TRANSIT PRODUCTS.
This form will be updated from time to time.
All rights reserved.
Fotokart Digital Pvt Ltd.